Hello Sweet Taters!
Let me just say, I am SO glad it’s Friday! Don’t get me wrong, it has been a pretty great week for me and it has passed by rather quickly. It seems as if there are many bloggers out there who have some type of theme for Fridays, and I really want to get in on that, too. I really liked Chelsey’s idea of Friday Fun Facts because a) I love making lists and b) I love random things.
So here it goes, 5 Random Friday Fun Facts:
1) Since Mr. SP and I have been married, we have only taken one really bragworthy trip when we spent 5 days in Savannah, George in 2009. We are really hoping to take another trip this year. I am thinking a cruise or at least a week at the beach, maybe at Hilton Head, SC. Ideas or suggestions for other budget friendly locations are greatly appreciated!
2) Yesterday we watched my little nephew play at his last T-Ball game for the season. The best part was watching ALL the little kids run for the ball at the same time, pushing and shoving one another out of the way. It looked more like midget football instead of baseball. The best part was when one little kid (probably 3 years old) marched right up to the fence in front of the bleacher crowd and very seriously stated, “I’m going to hit it over the fence!”
3) I’m thinking about getting the Iphone 4s. Right now I have the
ancient very first Iphone and at times it seems so slow. I keep thinking I could take better Iphone pics with the new phone and also download a lot of the apps that require the new software upgrade (not sure what that is, my computer just tells me I need it before I can download certain apps). Also, I’m eligible for an upgrade! 🙂
4) This isn’t really a fun fact, but sometimes it is funny (at least for others, not so much for me). I really hate it when I take a big gulp of coffee, and for whatever reason, my gag reflex decides to activate and I end up choking and spit the coffee everywhere! I really hate it when this only seems to happen when I am in the commute van or the office (i.e. in front of my coworkers). I’m not sure what causes that to happen, but I think it seems to happen the most when the coffee is getting a little cold or is too strong, then my gag reflex just says Yuck!
5) And of course, I started this blog this week, so that is definitely my most fun thing of all!
And last, but not least, I definitely don’t want to leave you guys without some type of food to
taunt show you. I made these Garlic Lime Shrimp Tacos yesterday, and they were AMAZING! Stay tuned for the recipe!
Questions to leave you pondering:
What has been your most embarrassing moment at work?
Where are you vacationing this summer?